“EASE THE BURDEN…PREPLAN”
Grace Funeral Service has served families in the Dane, Green & Rock County area since 1873 and during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Dealing with the grief of the death of a loved one makes it hard for the surviving family to make all of the decisions which arise at the time of death.
To ease the burden placed on the Family at this time of loss we offer Advanced Funeral Planning. This “pre-need” funeral planning allows you to:
- Decide to have the service YOU want, not make the family members choose.
- Record the necessary information for obituary and death certificates that will be required at the time of need.
- Choose the funeral service of your choice and receive a Statement of Funeral Goods & Services with the total cost of your selected services.
- The option to pre-fund, if desired, makes pre-planning convenient and affordable to you. One of the pre-funding options guarantees today’s prices for Funeral Goods & Services. This is a real opportunity to save money against the future cost of inflation and to protect the funds that can be set aside for funeral expenses if applying for financial assistance with the State.
- Pre-funding takes the money out of asset base.
Cremation is an alternative to a traditional burial, you have numerous choices. You can still have a visitation and or funeral, you can choose a rental casket or a cremation casket if you do desire a visitation and or funeral, a memorial service is an option, your cremains can be buried, scattered, or kept, and there is a large selection of urns available to purchase. Cemeteries also have certain requirements that may vary from one to another.
If pre-planning of your funeral expenses is of interest to you, we would be more than happy to discuss this in further detail at a time and location of your convenience. Please feel free to contact us to set up an appointment. Our representative will be able to give you an accurate total of the costs or your funeral based on your specific requests. There is no cost or further obligation of any kind for this service. We look forward to assisting you.